The headquarters of the business, the availability of which is currently being finalized with ANCE, is precisely Palazzo De Seta. A brief historical note on the origins of the Palace: “From 1673 the Bonanno princes, who had been entrusted with the supervision of the Vega bastion (built in 1540 and dismantled for the most part in 1783), had a” small house “built above it, in which traditionally resided the eldest son of the prince. The residence was renovated in 1793 by the architect Domenico Fugazza Furetto. In 1815 some gardens were created there designed by Vincenzo Di Martino, who probably also intervened on the “casina”. On September 20, 1820 the “little house” was destroyed by a cannonade and no longer rebuilt. The property was sold in 1833, passing after a few months to the Marquis Enrico Carlo Forcella (1795-1855). In 1834 the first phase of repairing the damage suffered by the building in 1820 was completed. A second phase, by the architects Nicolò Puglia and Emmanuele Palazzotto, completed in 1841, reconfigured the central part in neoclassical style, which was raised. The works perhaps also included the neo-Gothic apparatuses. A third phase of work, in the second half of the 19th century, was responsible for the expansion to the south-east, in neo-Gothic style by architect Giuseppe Patricolo, which includes an octagonal room with a Moorish-style fountain. The nuns of the nearby monastery of Santa Teresa opposed the planned construction of a further north-west wing. After the death of the Marquis, the palace was inherited in 1855 by his nephew Antonio.

In 1875 it was sold to Biagio Licata, by marriage to Prince of Baucina, Marquis of Montemaggiore, Count of Isnello and Baron of Aspromonte and on his death in 1893 it passed to his son Antonio Matteo Armando Licata; it was the Licata di Baucina princes who expanded it towards the garden, creating the “castle” on a project by Patricolo. At the beginning of the twentieth century it was purchased by the Marquis Francesco de Seta, who had the neoclassical hall frescoed, already lined with alabaster on the walls, by the painter Onofrio Tomaselli (1923). From 1937 to 1940 it was the seat of the Mediterranea gallery, at that time the only modern art gallery in Palermo, directed by the painter Lia Pasqualino Noto. In the fifties the building was transformed into a club and a gambling house and then into the seat of the Administrative Justice Council. In 2003 it became the property of the National Association of builders and related builders of Palermo and its province (ANCE Palermo) which reopened the building and made it its representative office, pending the desired restorations. From the gate on the Santa Teresa ramp, with the de Seta coat of arms, you enter the staircase to the main floor, which leads to a vestibule with pointed arched windows, decorated with a mosaic with fairs. To the right of the vestibule opens the “Great gallery”, two floors high (with two rows of pointed windows and overlapping columns in the corners), decorated inside on the inspiration of the Alhambra in Granada. Parallel to this opens a second gallery, covered with marble and mosaics that recall the decorations of the Norman palaces and with an inscription in Greek. Many decorative details are cultured quotations from literary or artistic works of classical antiquity “.